How to Apply
- Jamie F., PNCS Mom
How PNCS Admission works:
We consider applications on a rolling basis throughout the year. January, February, March and April are prime time.
Get a Quick Start!
a) Call us on 412-731-0122, during school hours (8:30 to 3:00)
b) Or, better yet, fill in this easy web form now: Request More Info
We will answer your questions, and work with you to plan an initial informal visit.
Then, if you decide to apply for admission, the next steps would be:
- Download and submit an Application Form.
- We set an appointment for parents to visit the school, and meet with admissions staff and our principal.
- If at all possible, we'll plan a 1 or 2 day visit for prospective students, too.
- If your child is transferring from another school, we will provide a form to help you request school records and test results.
- Normally, we will notify you of the results of your enrollment application within one week of completing the process.
All students applying for the first time must be deemed ready for the school grade level that they wish to enter. Students entering Pre-Kindergarten must turn 4 years old by the June 30th before entrance.