Why Choose PNCS?
Why choose PNCS? Because your children will receive a strong academic education with a clear foundation of moral and spiritual knowledge. That's not all that common these days, and it will stand them in good stead throughout their lives.
Our overarching goals are:
- Each mind will be well-fed with a strong academic foundation.
- Each heart will be touched with delight in learning.
- Each life will be prepared with a healthy sense of God, the neighbor, self and useful service.
There are some compelling reasons why PNCS might belong on your short list:
- We're a New Christian school based on a refreshing new understanding of Christian doctrine. If you're open to that, we might be a good fit. (Don't assume that "new" means that we think anything goes - because we don't! We're strong backers of traditional marriage and family, of the protection of innocence, and of going to the Word to find truths to live by.)
- We're a small school, which can be a "sweet spot" between home schooling and large public schools. Every child gets individual attention, and we get to know parents, so we can be sure that we are a good team-mate in your efforts to raise good, knowledgeable, useful children.
- We're a nice school. The mentor teachers who visit our school from the New Church Office of Education near Philadelphia always comment on this: "PNCS has a really nice sphere about it. The students are happy, and they're nice to each other."
- We're an effective school. We have a strong academic curriculum. Students will master core academic subjects, and learn critical thinking skills, tools for learning, and their applications. Students can't fall between the cracks; we don't let them. Our graduates go on to do well in high school, in college, and in life. Our graduates have gone on to strong successes at area high schools, and then to colleges including Brown, Stanford, Penn, CMU, Northwestern, Bryn Athyn, Dickinson, Carlow, Pitt, Vanderbilt and other good colleges.
- Nathan Gladish, PNCS Dad and former Principal
So, why PNCS? Because, if you want to lay a foundation of natural and spiritual truth for your children, this is the place!