LDA of PA, is offering a great virtual learning series on tutoring with the Orton-Gillingham reading approach. This method is considered the gold standard for helping those with dyslexia, but is also helpful for all students learning to read. This introductory course is perfect for educators, parents of children with reading disabilities, those wishing to become reading tutors, and adults with learning disabilities.
Participants in this online program will learn:
- to use a multi-sensory approach to learning that benefits all students
- the structure of the English Language and morphology
- syllable types and division patterns
- specific questioning techniques
- phonemic awareness activities
Click here to learn more or to register