Learning Differences Information
– Brings Awareness of Dyslexia and the Importance of Early Literacy Screening and Intervention to Policymakers and the Community.
– An e-letter published by the International Dyslexia Association (IDA) that provides parents and families with current information related to dyslexia.
– A nonprofit providing dyslexia support through audiobooks & parent support services.
– A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that champions individuals with dyslexia and all students learning to read.
– Educate yourself so that you can best educate your children with dyslexia.
– Help your child thrive. Chat with experts, connect with parents and get tips on parenting kids with reading, writing, math, organization, attention issues and more.